Needle Punched and Thermally Bonded Nonwoven Geotextiles have been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight giving excellent mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties which make them the ideal choice for separation and filtration.
Produced on state-of-the-art equipment, thermally bonded geotextile membranes sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Typical applications for thermally bonded nonwoven geotextiles include:
- As a general-purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hardstanding
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a french drain or granular drainage blanket
- For separation: to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- For filtration: to allow the passage of fluids whilst preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil
To see how our Geotextile Membrane has been used by recent customers, read our blogs featuring Membrane.